This Quinta in Douro, Portugal, was acquired in 1982, and the plantation of about 6 ha of peach and apple trees was started. Now it’s8,4 ha of vine.
At this moment the Quinta has:
- A scale, to weight the grapes,
- A refractometer, to determine the probable grade,
- The cold groups, to control the fermentation’s temperature and the stabilization of the wine before bottling
- A laboratory, to analyze musts and wines,
- A compressor, to supply the filling machines with compressed air,
- A filling line, which was inspected and repairing and to which was necessary to select bottles, corks, capsules, labels and boxes,
- And many other equipments.
First steps to license the project have been started:
- Reformulating the electrical installation
- Collocating fire detectors and fire extinguishers in pre-defined places
- Signalizing emergency exits
- Finishing the building of the pavilion to storage bottled wine,
- Building toilets and locker rooms for employees,
- Supplying the cellar with good quality water,
- Paving the road that gives access to the cellar,
- Building drains to help the drainage of pluvial waters,
- And other small jobs, like painted walls,
- Four brands were registered in Instituto Nacional da Propriedade Industrial to bottle the wines.
Some brands of wine have already registered and can be bottled.
We can help you get a Gold Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth €500,000 or more.