- 80 hectares of olive groves intensive crops:
- Oliva — 5 ha
- Sort Cobrançosa — 35 hectares
- Sort Picual — 40 hectares
- 34 hectares of vacant land with irrigation system
- It owns the dam, with a capacity of 210000 м³
- irrigation system with a capacity of up to 300 hectares
- 2 buildings of 80 м² and 150 м² with electricity and running water
The land is located in the Alentejo — the largest region of Portugal that takes up almost one-third of the entire country. It is famous for its variety of natural landscapes: agricultural plains with vineyards, groves of olive trees, cork oak groves, mountain ranges, steppes, reservoirs, streams, rivers, and, of course, beautiful sandy beaches.
We can help you get a Gold Visa (permit without tax residence) when buying a property worth € 500,000 or more.