The house was built in 1946 and renovated in 2004.
There are pine trees, fruit trees and cultivation land with two water holes, all walled in the territory with two entries.
The ground floor has a garage, a house boiler, a wine cellar, a patio and mill.
The first floor has a dining room and a living room with two fireplaces, a large kitchen, with an access to a terrace facing the pine forest, three bedrooms and a bathroom, a staircase leading to the attic with mansard wooden, two bedrooms and an office.
- central heating
- aluminum windows with double glazing
- thermal insulation in the roof
Location and nearby objects
The farm is located in a very quiet area.
- the city is in 3 km
- the Viseu is in 13 km