• Farmhouse style property – all on one level
• 330m² Living area
• 3kms to the quaint village of Mexilhoeira Grande
• Quiet location
• 14 x 80m roof terrace with Studio
• Borehole – no water bills
Situated in an elevated position with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside and distant sea views, this wonderful property has lots of potential. Within the 218,400m² plot is a vineyard, abundance of fruit trees, landscaped gardens and a vast area that could be utilised for horses or alternatively as a health retreat – subject to the correct licences. The options are endless.
The approach to the property is via a long driveway and there is a frog and lily pond to the front of the house. In the rustic style entrance hall is a guest cloakroom and an office-library. An archway takes you into the open-planned living area with a log burning fireplace, a separate dining room with a log burner and fully fitted modern kitchen with granite worktops and central island unit — breakfast bar.
A door from the sitting room leads to all 4 bedrooms. Two double bedrooms; both with fitted wardrobes and one of them has terrace doors to the swimming pool — these share a family bathroom complete with a separate shower unit, a guest suite with a sitting area, shower room and patio doors to a private terrace. The large master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, terrace doors to the swimming pool area, wall-to-wall wardrobes and a secret door to the laundry room.
An outside staircase ascends to the roof terrace and studio – this has electricity and a water supply.
Surrounding the 6 x 10m illuminated swimming pool are plenty of areas for dining al-fresco, a bread oven and a BBQ. In the gardens is a hidden workshop, another large bread oven, another pond, a natural stream and a double garage.
This property really needs to be seen to appreciate the natural beauty.
Parking: Double Garage, Garage, Parking outdoors
Heating-Cooling System: Gas central heating
Equipment: Internet/Phone, Cable/Satellite TV
Pool: Private, Lighting
Garden: Landscaped, Natural, BBQ, Bread Oven
Exterior: Outbuilding, Pond
Views: Sea View, Panoramic View
• Manual pull-down fly screens
• Utility/laundry Room with fitted cupboards, with washing machine
• Gas hob
• Electric oven
• Fridge freezer
• Storage cupboards
• Electric wafer heaters in the wardrobes of the Master bedroom and laundry room
• Fogo Montanha log burner in sitting room and log burner in the dining room
• Gas condensation boiler
Energy Certificate: D
• Nearest beach: 14km — Alvor
• Nearest golf: 7km – Penina, Henry Cotton championship golf course
• Nearest school: 3km
• Nearest town: 3km – Mexilhoeira Grande
• Faro Airport: 78km – 51 minutes