• Living area 170m²
• Plot 2.480m²
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite)
• Construction year 1991
• Sea and countryside views
Stylish and sophisticated with a hint of Moroccan charm this villa has a gated majestic long driveway leading to a double garage and parking space for 6 cars. The main entrance opens into a large hallway with beautiful feature turret style staircase with solid marble stairs. On the ground floor there are 3 large bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and each bedroom has patio doors to the large 12x5m pool and terrace. The master bedroom is en-suite and benefits from a separate shower cubicle. There is also one additional bathroom with bath and shower on the ground floor. Adjacent to the hallway is a large utility room with a door leading outside to a barbecue area.
At the top of the stairs is a spacious 1st floor landing which opens into the dining and living area featuring a central log burning fireplace which complements the oil central heating radiators throughout the villa — perfect for those cooler winter nights. Large patio doors open to 100m² terraces with spectacular ocean views. The fitted kitchen is adjacent to the living room and has a patio door to the terraces. Near to the kitchen there is a useful large built in storage cupboard and a separate WC. The gardens outside are easy maintenance with mature palm trees, shrubs and pathways.
Parking: Double Garage, Parking outdoors, Driveway, Entrance Hall
Heating-Cooling System: Central Heating, Oil central heating, Fireplace
Equipment: Cable/Satellite TV, Internet/Phone
Pool: Swimming Pool, Private, Shower
Garden: Private, Landscaped, Natural, Fenced, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, BBQ
Views: Sea View, Country-side View, Mountain View
• Perfect for both holiday rentals as it has an exceptionally large pool size 12 x 5 m but also would make an ideal permanent residence as it benefits from full oil central heating throughout with the added advantage of an efficient log burning fireplace and quality replacement double glazing windows and patio doors
• Mains supplied water and electricity and a septic tank for drainage
• Satellite TV and internet.
Energy Certificate: C