- Living Area 124m²
- Usable Area 152m²
- Year of Construction 2008
- Fully Renovated in 2012
- 800 meters to the beach
- Close to Vale Do Lobo golf resort
This fabulous townhouse has been fully renovated including new kitchen with Miele appliances, dropped ceilings with spot and mood lighting and solid wooden floors. High quality double glazed windows, under floor heating in kitchen & bathrooms, solar panels for hot water with 900 litre tank and sensor awnings make this property a truly luxurious home or holiday retreat near to the beach.
Entering the townhouse, you are greeted with a curved entrance hall leading through to all ground floor rooms. First is the spotless'Poliform' kitchen with breakfast bar, integrated Miele appliances and separate utility/laundry room. Following through to the lounge and dining area which has patio doors opening out to the private wood decked courtyard with retractable awnings for those hot sunny days and alfresco dining. The lounge has a wood burning fireplace for the few cooler months and has been refurbished with solid wooden floors and dropped decorative ceiling. The ground floor also has a wash room with shower and a useful storage room.
Upstairs via a beautiful wrought iron & wooden staircase are the two en-suite bedrooms. The stylish master bedroom has a dressing area and deluxe bathroom with state of the art walk in shower. A spacious west facing terrace is perfect for evening drinks watching the sunset. The guest bedroom also has a terrace with morning sun and a prettily tiled en-suite bathroom.
Up on the third floor is a cleverly utilised space for a home office and access out to a roof terrace with distant sea views over the pine treetops. This west facing terrace has pre-installation for a hot tub/Jacuzzi.
This townhouse is a perfect turnkey property in a sought-after area.
Book a viewing now!
Parking: Driveway, Private Parking
Heating-Cooling System: Under floor heating, Fireplace, AC
Equipment: Alarm System, Solar (Water), Boiler
Garden: Private, Walled
Views: Sea View, Country-side View
• Double glazed windows with electric security blinds and fly screens
• Air conditioning throughout
• Under floor heating in kitchen and bathrooms
• Alarm system
• Solar panels for hot water with 900 litre tank
• Phone line/internet/satellite T. V.
• Fully fenced garden & terrace
• Laundry/utility room
• Storage room
• Pre-installed for hot tub on roof terrace
• All mains utilities
Energy Certificate: E
•,800 meters to the beach of 'Praia de Ancão'
• Located in the 'Golden Triangle' with world class golf courses and sporting facilities, gourmet restaurants and boutique shopping on your doorstep.
• 4 km to the town of Almancil with all amenities catered to: bigger supermarkets, medical facilities, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, bars, pharmacies, schools, newsagents … …
• 7 km to Faro international airport