- Living Area 122m²
- Plot Size 325m²
- Year of Construction 1985, Renovation 2017
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 En-Suite
- Close to beach, marina, golf, shops
This traditional Portuguese house has been lovingly renovated keeping the charm and adding modern living standards such as high quality new bathrooms, spot LED lighting and auto-irrigated gardens. The terracotta flooring remains with a topcoat of protective varnish and the wooden built-in wardrobes also rejuvenated.
Entering the property, you have a reception area opening up to the lounge and dining room with feature curved wall, pillars and polished terracotta floor. Patio doors lead out to the decked pool, barbecue terrace and manicured gardens. Off the lounge is the third bedroom that could alternatively be used as a home office or dining room. The kitchen has been partly fitted keeping the tradition of wooden cabinets and has a new oven, hob and extractor fan. The kitchen has its' own entrance opening out to the gardens and carport. On the ground floor is a guest bathroom with walk in shower and also a handy storage under stairs cupboard.
On the first floor via a beautifully bright spacious open staircase are the two en-suite bedrooms. Both have patio doors open out to balconies and fitted wardrobes in original wood. The guest bedroom has a new bathroom with walk in shower and the master has an en-suite bathroom with hydro massage bath.
All windows have been replaced with PVC double glazed windows in wood effect colour with thermal protection and new air conditioning 3 in 1 units have been installed in all 3 bedrooms and lounge.
The gardens have been re-laid with lush green lawn and a decked pool with barbecue terrace finish the home to perfection.
Heating-Cooling System: AC
Equipment: Solar (Water)
Pool: 6x3m, Tiled, Shower, Lighting
Garden: Landscaped, Walled, Auto irrigation, Lawn, Trees, BBQ
Views: Garden View
- All new re wired electrics and all new PVC plumbing
- New double-glazed windows with thermal protection
- New air conditioning units 3 in 1 in bedrooms and lounge
- Solar panels for hot water
- All external wooden shutters re varnished
- Varnished terracotta flooring
- 3 brand new bathrooms with quality fixtures
- New kitchen cabinets with new electric hob, oven and extractor fan
- Newly installed illuminated pool with wooden decking
- Brick built barbecue
- Auto-irrigated gardens
- Pre-installed for internet/phone line/ satellite T. V.
- Existing chimney for wood burning fireplace
- All mains utilities
Energy Certificate: B
- Located in the heart of Vilamoura with its' 5 golf courses, award winning marina, beaches and casino, plus sporting facilities, supermarkets, banks, post office, restaurants, cafés, bars, clubs, medical centres, pharmacies, schools, newsagents etc…
- 600 meters to the nearest golf clubhouse at Four Seasons
- 2 km to the nearest beach
- 16 km to Faro international airport