The property was built in 1947, and is a good example of the traditional Portuguese architecture at the time. It belonged to Fausto de Cardoso Figueiredo, a great visionary and responsible for tourist development of the Estoril region. Two decades later, the property was acquired by a cork entrepreneur, and as of today, it is still in the family.
This splendid mansion is located in one of the most exclusive and quiet residential areas in Estoril. Inserted in a land of 6,366 m², the house has 960 m² of construction divided into two main ﬂoors and a classic cloister to protect from the summer heat.
Surrounded by a magniﬁcent garden of 5,840 m², the house has a private pool and a tennis court. The large lawn ﬁts perfectly with the terrace, with direct access to the living rooms, dining and library, which can be used only to relax or organize social events for many people.
Gross building area is 981 m². In a three-story house there are 35 rooms, nine bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The garden area is 5,840 m². Open view over the sea and to the garden.
The mansion is located at less than 5 minutes from the Estoril city centre and some Golf Courses such as Golf Quinta da Penha Longa, Pestana Beloura Golf & Resort and Estoril Golf Club. It is also close to great beaches, a wide variety of restaurants and internationally renowned shops as well as the Estoril Casino, the largest casino in Europe.
Location and nearby objects
The property is located at 20 km from Lisbon’s International Airport, at 9 km from Tires Aerodrome (suitable for private jets), at 4 km from Cascais and within easy access of A5, the highway between Lisbon and Cascais.