● Restaurant Area 299 m²
● First Floor Apartment 216 m²
● Restaurant refurbished in 2015
● Fully Equipped and with Lease Agreement in place
● Seating for 85 people
This popular restaurant known for its traditional Portuguese cuisine is located on a main road only a few kilometres outside Tavira. It was fully refurbished in 2015. All furnishings and equipment, many of which were replaced as recently as 2017, are included in the price. The current tenancy agreement runs until June 2021, thus providing a regular income for the new owners.
The spacious first floor apartment will be handed over vacant and will therefore be at the disposal of the new owners. The apartment features parquet wood flooring (square basket pattern) in most rooms and in the hallway. The highlight of this floor is the south-facing 90 m² conservatory clad in traditional azulejo tiles, with a water tank (now disused) and a double tanque or wash basin. There is also the possibility of creating a roof terrace above this area which would offer views of the sea.
The apartment, which has its own private entrance at street level, would benefit from some work to bring it up to modern standards. It would also be possible to turn the building into a ‘restaurant with rooms’.
The business consists of:
• Restaurant seating 85 people comfortably • Industrial stainless steel (Inox) kitchen • Large BBQ section • Separate food preparation area • Separate scullery (washing up area) • Pantry (food storage room) with external door for easy deliveries directly from the street • Storage area for cleaning materials • Large corner room usable as office or for take-away sales (street access) • Fully fitted bar • Ladies & gents bathrooms • A third toilet for wheelchair access (in preparation) • Staff bathroom with shower and toilet • Air conditioning/heating units • Fireplace in dining room • Alarm • T. V., satellite system • Stereo • Fire alarm system • Gas bottle compartment with street access
The first floor apartment comprises:
• 4 bedrooms • a study • a large room with a mezzanine floor, which could be used either as a lounge or a fifth bedroom • a kitchen/diner with a fitted, rustic kitchen • two bathrooms (both with shower) • a storage room.
Parking: Parking outdoors
Heating-Cooling System: Fireplace
Equipment: Internet/Phone, Pre-installed Alarm System, Pre-installed Video Entry
Views: Country-side View, Town View
Mains water, electricity and sewage
Gas-fired hobs in restaurant kitchen
Electric hob and oven in apartment kitchen
First floor apartment with its own entrance at street level
Large south-facing conservatory (first floor) with traditional azulejo tiles
Energy Certificate: F
• 8 km from the popular town of Tavira
•,800 metres on foot to the Ria Formosa
• 4km to the beach of Fuseta and 6km to the beach of Barril
• 2.5 km to the nearest golf course at Colina Verde and 15km to Benamor golf course
• 25 km to Faro international airport
• walking distance to train station