• Living Area 223m²
• Usable Area 243m²
• Year of Construction 2009
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 En-Suite Bathrooms, 1 WC
• In Tranquil Area
• Close to shops and restaurants
This stylish semi-detached villa feels like a detached property and has its own pool and garden. With 4 en-suite bathrooms and large living areas plus basement this property is the perfect turnkey property for holiday rentals or alternative would make an ideal family home due to its location close to amenities.
Entering the property through the front gate you have a good sized front garden/courtyard with large trees and pillared entrance porch giving the property a grandiose atmosphere.
Through the front door is a bright entrance hall leading to all ground floor rooms. Straight ahead through double Georgian doors is the spacious lounge and dining room with many windows and sliding doors allowing the sunlight to flood in.
The patio doors are to the south with a extensive terrace for alfresco dining with a view over the pool to the ocean. Off the lounge and also accessed via the hallway is the expansive fully fitted kitchen, large enough for a dining table and with most integrated appliances.
On the ground floor are two guest bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. A WC completes the ground floor.
Up the stairway with wrought iron railings are two more double bedroom suites including the huge master bedroom with three patio doors, walk-in dressing room, deluxe en-suite bathroom and a south facing sunny terrace. The second bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, fitted wardrobes and a south facing terrace. The landing has a door out to a north facing terrace with countryside views.
From the hallway are stairs leading down into the basement garage the same size as the footprint of the property. This space is big enough to convert, making extra rooms such as a games room, gymnasium or cinema room if desired. On the south side of the villa, down a few steps from the lounge terrace is the private swimming pool with terrace and a few easy to maintain flowering shrubs in pots.
Parking: Garage, Double Garage, Autom. Garage Door, Private Parking, Parking outdoors
Heating-Cooling System: Pre-installed Central Heating system, Pre-Installed AC
Pool: Private, Tiled
Garden: Private, Walled, Outdoor lighting
Views: Sea View, Panoramic View, Country-side View
• Double glazed windows with UVA protection.
• Pre-installed for air conditioning in all rooms
• Pre-installed for central heating (radiators already installed)
• Large basement garage with automatic door
• Mains water and drainage
• Laundry water connection in basement
• Access by tarmac road
• Pool with sunbathing terrace
Energy Certificate: C
• Located 7 km from the nearest beaches at Vale do Lobo
• Only 4 km to the nearest golf courses with more than 10 courses less than a 20-minute drive
• 4 km to Almancil, the start of the 'Golden Triangle' with all amenities: Large supermarkets, gourmet restaurants, banks, post office, shops, medical centres, pharmacies, sporting facilities, newsagents, schools etc.
• Loulé town is also just over 4 km away with all amenities plus collage and a daily undercover municipal fresh produce market.
• Vilamoura and Almancil are close by and both have international schools
• 20 minutes’ drive to Faro international airport