Magnificent plot with views to the sea and the Ria de Alvor, located in the prestigious Palmares Beach & Golf Resort development in Lagos, with 2.687 m² and possibility to build a 3 bedroom villa with 340 m² (excluding terraces, balconies, garage or storage room). Palmares Beach & Golf Resort is a development inspired by the philosophy of good living, within an integrated resort of golf, luxury tourism and residential properties supported by 5-star hotel services in an exclusive location. Bordering the estuary of 'Ria de Alvor' and the end of 'Meia Praia' beach, Palmares Resort offers one of the last opportunities in Portugal to build property at a resort within walking distance to the beach. By its location and natural environment, the resort provides an experience of dynamic views. The natural shape of the land is that of an amphitheatre, descending from 70m to sea level, from where you enjoy 180-degree panoramic views. These views take in the estuary, the ocean and the bay of Lagos, in front of which is set the magnificent 27-holes golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II, the renowned American golf architect. The water and sky create stunning shades of blue and green which change according to the tides of the estuary. Boats, kite-surfers and an immense variety of birds complement this celebration of nature. The planning, construction and operating principles of Palmares are in harmony with the overriding principle of environmental sustainability. Of the total 191 hectares (471 acres) that comprise Palmares Beach & Golf Resort, the density of construction is no more than 5.7 percent. Likewise, the landscape architecture guidelines are focused on preserving the natural environment and safeguarding the unique views.'Alameda Palmares' and 'Via Panorâmica' are the prime locations where the first villas on the resort are being built. The plots benefit from multiple views in different directions; eastwards to 'Ria de Alvor' and west to Lagos bay, and some are golf frontline plots. The land's typography – the shape is that of a large natural amphitheatre descending towards the ocean — is the main element which creates the spectacular views. The masterplan for the resort was made carefully, considering the area's natural beauty: total construction density is just 5.7%; neighbouring plots are positioned to protect ocean views; strict height limits on all plots: 81% of buildings have just 2 floors, while the remaining 19% have 3 floors; strict construction parameters to protect the sea views. Palmares has developed a blue print where clients can choose from different pre-agreed architecture styles. This means that the Resort coordinates the architectural elements and ensures the right balance between individualism and uniformity. This approach helps to preserve and increase the value of the resort. Our architects have different ideas, but they all share our vision for the resort. The teams involved will develop your project reflecting your own preferences, within the resort specifications. Property features: Average plot size 3,430 m² (36.920 ft²); detached villas; construction areas from 340 m² to 500 m² (3.660 ft² to 5.380 ft²) — not including terraces, balconies, garage or storage rooms; 1,2 or 3 floors plus basement; Design styles: V3 (3-bedrooms), V4 (4-bedrooms) and V5 (5-bedrooms); large outdoor areas for garden and pool.
The investor obtains a Portuguese residence permit by purchase of real estate worth at least €500,000. Our team at Tranio will help to make a deal remotely, collect a set of documents, and make an application.