Exclusive residential project includes apartments with 1 or 4 bedrooms, saltwater infinity swimming pools for adults with the “little beach”, saltwater swimming pool for children, private lush garden with an organic garden and edible aromatic herbs, playground, lounge and esplanade, gym with fitness equipment and sauna, kids club, co-working area with internet, media room, reading area, library.
The investor obtains a Portuguese residence permit by purchase of real estate worth at least €500,000. Our team at Tranio will help to make a deal remotely, collect a set of documents, and make an application.
All apartments have 1 to 4 bedrooms, a spacious living/dining room with a kitchen, multiple bathrooms and a terrace.
- Large terraces with wooden deck floor and barbecue
- Natural bay windows
- Contemporary interiors with top-of-the-range finishing
- Fully equipped American kitchens
- Underground parking Spaces
- Garage/box for certain apartments
- Electric blinds
- Reversible air conditioner
- Driftwood flooring
- Private jacuzzi or swimming pools in certain apartments
- Video intercom system
- Video surveillance system
- High security doors
- Fire detection system in the underground parking
- Rain water recovery to provide water for garden maintenance (watering system)
- Photovoltaic energy battery collectors to collect the energy produced during the day for common areas maintenance
- Solar system made up of a set of solar panels, for heating the sanitary waters installed on the roof
- Bosch appliances
The investor obtains a Portuguese residence permit by purchase of real estate worth at least € 500,000. Our team at Tranio will help to make a deal remotely, collect a set of documents, and make an application.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Complex has unique location, 20 minutes away from Lisbon International Airport and 30 minutes from the city center, excellent infrastructures and motorway connections to the Algarve (South), Porto (North) and Spain (East).
Within a 5 minute walk of the historic center of the village of Alcochete, with its traditional shops, gastronomy and architecture and 15 minutes from Freeport Fashion Outlet, one of the best shopping destinations in Portugal.