Magnificent land with views of the sea and the Ria de Alvor, located in the prestigious Beach & Golf Resort development in Lagos, with 3,105 m² and possibility to build a 500 m² V5 villa (excluding terraces, balconies, garage or storage rooms). This is a venture inspired by the philosophy of well-being, within an integrated resort of golf, luxury tourism and residential properties, supported by services of a 5-star hotel in an exclusive location. Bordering the estuary of the Ria de Alvor and the final part of Meia Praia, Palmares Resort offers one of the last opportunities in Portugal to build a property in a resort within walking distance of the beach. Due to its location and natural surroundings, the resort offers a dynamic view experience. These panoramic views cover the Alvor estuary, the Atlantic Ocean and lagos bay, opposite the magnificent 27-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II, the famous American golf architect. The water and sky create striking shades of blue and green that change according to the tides of the estuary. Boats, kitesurfers and an immense variety of birds complement this celebration of nature. The principles of planning, construction and operation of the enterprise are in harmony with the primary principle of environmental sustainability. Of the total of the 191 hectares that make up palmares beach & golf resort, the density of construction does not exceed 5.7%. Similarly, the guidelines of landscape architecture have as main focus to preserve the natural environment and safeguard the odd views. The resort's master plan has been carefully designed taking into account the natural beauty of the area, and the total density of construction is only 5.7%; the neighbouring parcels are positioned in such a way as to protect the sea views; height limits are restricted in all lots (81% of buildings have only 2 floors, while the remaining 19% have 3 floors); Strict construction parameters to protect sea views. Beach & Golf Resort has developed a model where guests can choose from different pre-agreed architectural styles. This means that the Resort coordinates the architectural elements, and ensures the right balance between individualism and uniformity. This approach helps preserve and increase the value of the resort. Our architects have different ideas, but they all share our Vision for the resort. The teams of architects involved will develop the client's project, reflecting the client's preferences, within the resort's specifications. Characteristics of properties: average size of lots 3,430sqm; type of detached houses; construction areas from 340 m² to 500 m² - not including terraces, balconies, garage or storage rooms; 1,2 or 3 floors, plus basement; typologies: V3 (3 bedrooms), V4 (4 bedrooms) and V5 (5 bedrooms); large outdoor spaces for the garden and swimming pool. The information referred to is not binding and does not require consultation of the property documentation
The investor obtains a Portuguese residence permit by purchase of real estate worth at least €500,000. Our team at Tranio will help to make a deal remotely, collect a set of documents, and make an application.