Share in a brand-new four-star hotel in Porto for the purpose of obtaining a Golden Visa.
The project involves the construction of the 4* hotel in the city of Porto. The total number of hotel rooms is about 100 units.
Call for investors: until August 2022.
Completion: IV quarter 2024.
- The term of ownership of a share is from 6 to 15 years. There is a mandatory buyback of the share by the management company after 6–15 years of ownership for the same investment amount. During this time, residence permit holders can obtain Portuguese citizenship. Thus, after the redemption of the share, the resident status is preserved.
- The investor has the opportunity to stay at the hotel for free for 7 days annually.
- All responsibilities for asset management are fully borne by the management company.
- Automatic residence permits to family members.
- The advantages of a European citizenship (free movement in the Schengen area, high quality medicine, free education in most of the EU countries, etc.).
The guaranteed yield (from the moment the hotel is opened until the deadline for the investment) is 3%.
The hotel operator is the large international hotel chain with several thousand hotels under management.
- Legal fees;
- Notary costs;
- Stamp duty;
Commission-free transaction for the buyer.
The cost of ownership
Municipal Tax (IMT) of € 16,875 is payableby the management company.
The property is located in one of the most historical neighborhoods of Porto, right in the gateway to downtown. Dominating the landscape, on the top of a hill, a breath-taking view over the city skyline.
The hotel is near to all of major attractions and other features: fine restaurants, exclusive shops, historical buildings and a vibrant night life. A stay to remember in a monumental city.
Porto is the second-largest city in Portugal, one of the Iberian Peninsula's major urban areas. It is recognized as a gamma-level global city by the Globalization and World Cities (GaWC) Study Group, the only Portuguese city besides Lisbon to be recognised as a global city.