Share in a chain four-star hotel in the region of Alentejo.
The project involves the construction of a four-star hotel in the city of the region of Alentejo. The total number of hotel rooms is about 100 units.
Completion: III quarter 2023.
- The term of ownership of a share is from 6 to 15 years. There is a mandatory buyback of the share by the management company after 6–15 years of ownership for the same investment amount. During this time, residence permit holders can obtain Portuguese citizenship. Thus, after the redemption of the share, the resident status is preserved.
- The investor has the opportunity to stay at the hotel for free for 7 days annually.
- All responsibilities for asset management are fully borne by the management company.
- Automatic residence permits to family members.
- The advantages of a European citizenship (free movement in the Schengen area, high quality medicine, free education in most of the EU countries, etc.).
The operator is a well-known hotel chain with more than 1,000 operating hotels.
- Legal fees;
- Notary costs;
- Stamp duty;
Commission-free transaction for the buyer.
The cost of ownership
Municipal Tax (IMT) of € 12,610 is payable by the management company.