The villa includes a swimming pool of 7x5 m, a lush garden (divided into 4 levels) with fruit and olive trees, cacti and Mediterranean flowers, a parking, an outdoor shower, recreation areas. A fabulous view of the whole city and the bay of Marina Piccola opens from anywhere in the house.
On the ground floor — a hall, a living room, a dining room for 8 people, an equipped kitchen, a laundry room, a bathroom.
On the first floor — five bedrooms with marble bathrooms, a terrace, a second kitchen.
On the second floor — a spacious terrace with dining areas, lounge chairs, tables, hanging benches, a swimming pool.
- heating and air conditioning
- dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, stove and oven
- washing machines
- high speed internet ADSL
- Satellite TV (32-inch flat-screen TV) and DVD player
- night lighting
- paintings of the famous German artist Diefenbach
- antique furniture
- maid service 5 hours a day
- utility payments included
- garden and pool maintenance
- information support of the Russian-speaking manager
Location and nearby objects
The villa is located 10–15 minutes walk from the main square and the center of Capri.