The estate consists of two villas, which were built by order of the famous graph. At various times, many famous Italians lived here, including opera composers. The villas are decorated with ancient works of art and elegant Italian furniture. The gardens are considered one of the most ancient and beautiful on Lake Como. A large terrace with a swimming pool is planted with lemon and olive trees. Above the pool stands the Bell Tower of St. Agatha, built in the XII century. There is also a 200-year-old greenhouse on the terrace. Here are 11 fountains, pleasant freshness and the murmur of diluting the atmosphere of hot summer days. At the pier, two private boats are moored to hire (a 32-foot mahogany boat, as well as a 19-foot motorboat).
Layout — 17 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, living rooms, two dining rooms, equipped kitchens, a music room, a training room, a billiard room, a computer room, a cinema room, a pizzeria with a brick oven, two rooms for children.
- floors are made of several types of trees
- carpets, tapestries, Venetian chandeliers, murals
- household appliances Viking and Gaggeneau
- two pianos (one antique from Leipzig)
- stereo system
- antique baths from France and England
- bicycles, tennis rackets and other sports equipment
- maids, butler — 8 hours a day
- 3 cleaners, 3 gardeners, cook, laundry service, etc.
Location and nearby objects
The residence is located in the heart of the Como area. The villa is a 45 minute drive from Milan Malpensa Airport. During this time you can get from Agno airport (Lugano).