The villa was built in 1976 by a famous italian architect called Luigi Caccia Dominioni.
The villa is located in a small bay and has straight access to its sandy beach which is 50 meters from the villa. The bay forms a well protected natural harbour even for large yachts. The villa enjoys exceptional views.
Available all year.
The villa features 9 double bedrooms and invites up to 18 guests.
- Air Conditioning
- Cable/satellite TV
- Internet Access
Location and nearby infrastructure
The villa is sutuated in secluded position, within the private estate of Capo Coda Cavallo, just 50 m. (165 ft.) from a sandybeach. The villa is located in a large private property in north eastern Sardinia so there are virtually no constructions in the eyesight.
There is a further beach available for your use just a short 10 minutes walk from the villa, which is famous in the region for its crystal clear water.
Other reachable destinations
- OLBIA: 25 km — Airport
- ALGHERO: 159 km — Airport
- SAN TEODORO: 7 km — Hypermarket
- PORTO CODA CAVALLO: — 1 km: tennis, watersports, disco, supermarket, and swimming pool.
- PUNTA AL DIA: 6 km harbour Marina di Punta al Dia: Due Lune Resort 4*Sup. with restaurants and 9 golf courses.
- PORTO ROTONDO: 30 km: Fashionable resort, good restaurants, elegant shops, etc.
- PORTO CERVO: 70 km: Fashionable resort, good restaurants, elegant shops, etc.