The villas are located in one of the best residential complexes in a five-star resort.
Next to the wonderful beach and the infrastructure of the complex will be built 15 new facilities with 3.4 bedrooms. Half of the sites have already been sold.
The villas will be handed over in operation a fully furnished and equipped with the latest technology.
The cost of such an object — from 4,120,610 euros.
We offer a unique product — buying a 1/10 share of three-bedroom villas with an area of 305 m², with private pool and garden, 88 sqm for 435,000 euros (and no other extra costs). This amount already includes all taxes and fees, as well as costs associated with the acquisition and maintenance of the villa for a legally binding five year period of tenure.
The components of the cost of:
• 1/10 share in the property — $ 400,000.
• Government stamp tax (stamp duty) — $ 24,000.
• Contribution to the Government guarantee fund — $ 800.
• Public services on registration of property — $ 4,000.
• Bank charges for account management depot Price Water House Coopers (escrow management fee) — $ 6100.
• Property tax (five years) — $ 4,000.
• Membership in the club Four Seasons (five years) — $ 4,000.
• The content and maintenance of the property (upkeep/ maintenance) (five years) — $ 17,800.
• Full property insurance (five years) — $ 11,500.
• Payment of real estate appraisers, the fee for company registration and license of a foreign land ownership.
Real Estate in St. Kitts and Nevis (British Commonwealth) makes it possible to:
- obtain citizenship and passports for the whole family for 6 months (without having to stay or visit to the country);
- the right to visa-free entry to more than 130 countries;
- the confidentiality of the process of registration of citizenship and obtaining documents.