This is a newly renovated apartment in the pedestrian area of the Old Town, two bedrooms, living room, dining room, bespoke kitchen and fitted out with beautiful furniture. The apartment is also suitable to be used as representation premises.
The apartment has been renovated to the highest possible standards and has carefully kept and restored the traditional parts of the apartment including the beautiful Fresco ceiling paintings.
- two new bathrooms with beautiful ”retro-look“ bathroom equipment
- new hand-made traditional style kitchen of solid wood with high-end kitchenappliances (all dishes, pans, glasses etc. included)
- new plumbing and radiators.
- original Bidermeier curtains from Vienna, reupholstered antique furniture, 3 layer brass curtain rods
- new Tabriz carpet
- new Stilles bedroom
- partly furnished additional bedroom/office
- anti burglar iron front door + state of the art alarm system
- timeless and priceless original restored frescos
- the only apartment on this floor
This unique apartment overlooks some of the most beautiful buildings in Ljubljana, only a stone 's throw to the Old town and all the restaurants and bars that it offers.
Parking on the street with a parking permit or possibility to rent out a parking space in the parking garage nearby.
All antique furniture, paintings, artwork and fittings are included in the price.