Villa Palace, situated 14 km from Porec, 40 km from the airport of Pula.
The villa is situated on a plot of 4,459 m². Surrounded by a stone wall, as is tradition in Istria. Situated in a quiet and peaceful area.
The usable area of the house is 311 m², and the gross area is 504 m².
The ground floor consists of:
• A covered outside area that can be used as a terrace/dining area.
• A guest room of 20,2 m² with a bathroom of 27,3 m²;
• Bathroom with sunken Jacuzzi.
• The living room of 55 m² is situated centrally in the house and is dominated by a large open fireplace;
• A spacious kitchen of 30 m²;
• The boiler room with laundry facilities, guest toilet, the reception room and two anterooms, the first for the guests and the other for the owners of the villa Palace.
On the first floor, two rooms:
• The master room of 51 m² + the bathroom of 9.3 m² – the Jacuzzi, the sauna and the dressing room are incorporated in the room, as the three terraces: the eastern one, the southern French style balcony and the protected southern terrace;
• The other room has an area of 24 m² + bathroom of 10 m² and a dressing room of 4 m². In the bathroom there is space for a Finnish sauna. The main feature of this room is a big terrace of 37 m², covered by a pergola.
You can reach all of the three rooms directly from the garden.
The house has an atrium yard. Large sundeck area with swimming pool. The outdoor kitchen with the fireplace closes off the yard in the south western part.
The swimming pool dimensions are 17 x 7.8 m and covers a surface of 111 m². It is equipped with hydro massage devices, the water can be heated and the quality of the water is assured as it is sea water. The pool has a shallow area for children, but also a massage and waterfall area.
The parking area is situated at the end of the house and is hidden from the house by foliage.
On the central terrace on the ground floor there is an Alimia Jacuzzi.
The floors are covered with stone panels and wooden floors. The roof construction is a modern AB construction under which are situated large wooden beams. The walls are plastered with traditional Istrian materials.
Heating is by under floor heating and wall heaters powered by a heat pump. The heating is administered by a central computer. Cooling is made by the pipes embedded in the walls.
The house is also installed with an alarm system and fire warning system.
Villa Palace has its own connections to stream, mains water and telephone. It has its own well which can contain 54 m³ of water.
The property is in the final phase of building and fitting and is expected to be finished and equipped in the first quarter of 2011. The price is for a finished and furnished house. It is possible to buy the house in current condition for 2,200,000 EUR.