The house was built in 1900, and it was completely renovated in 2000. The property is located on a spacious plot (1,160 m²) with 50 olive trees.
There is a garage and a leased plot of land with a total area of 10,000 m².
On the ground floor, there is a living room, a bathroom, a kitchen with a dining room, and a winter kitchen with a fireplace.
The second floor has three bedrooms, a bathroom, a large terrace with a partial sea view.
There is also an additional guest room, a wine cellar, a storage room, and a well.
Location and nearby objects
The house is located in a quiet area, just a few minutes drive from the city center.