• Vila Ana is the only small 3-star property in Rogaška Slatina, and does not
have any direct competitors.
• The freehold Property comprises a 13-key (31 beds) 3-star hotel. It is
arranged over three floors including ground floor, first floor and Attic. The
building was constructed in 1876 and benefits from many original features,
including the striking façade and internal staircase.
• The rooms are uniformly furnished to a reasonable three star standard and
the property is in good serviceable order.
• The Hotel is currently owned and operated as a destination for ZDUS (nonprofit
making organization bringing together local pensioner groups and
clubs). The Management started to advertise the property through
booking.com to other potential guests in 2014, and saw an increase in
occupancy as a result.
• Located only 1km from city centre and in direct vicinity to the swimming
pools and wellness centres, it has an appeal for activity based visitors and
also for those seeking a quiet natural setting.
• Rogaška Slatina has a centuries long tradition as one of the most important
spas in central Europe, thanks to its mineral water resources, rich in
magnesium. Records of its medicinal qualities date from 1665. In 1803, the
small village started to develop into a modern health center. The first hotels
were constructed at the end of the 19th century, and have since been visited
by famous guests including members of the Habsburg, Bonaparte,
Hohenzollern and Karadžordžević families.