The house is located on the central promenade, right next to the marina, which offers exceptional views of the sea. The house was built in 1920 and completely renovated in 2005.
On the 1 floor there is a central entrance to the house and a guest room with a bathroom and a bath.
On the 2 floor there is a living room with kitchen, dining room and exit to the terrace, bathroom and one bedroom.
On the 3 floor there is another living room with access to the terrace, toilet, bathroom, dressing room and two bedrooms.
On the 4 floor there is a large bedroom and a gallery.
A total of 5 rooms.
Heating and cooling are regulated by air conditioning.