The house is located in the historical center, in the immediate vicinity of the church, which overlooks the living rooms and terraces of the house. It consists of three apartments with terraces with a total area of 41 m².
The house was built in 1800, completely renovated in 2006 (electricity, floors, plaster, layout, roof, heat and waterproofing, windows, doors, furniture).
On the ground floor there is a one bedroom apartment, which is not included in the price.
On the first floor is a two-room apartment with a terrace.
The second floor and the attic is a three-room apartment with two large terraces, with shower and Jacuzzi.
Heating and cooling via air-condition, there is a fireplace, cable TV, internet and telephone.