The farm is comprised of approximately 16 ha of agricultural land, woods and some forest.
The farm is comprised of an older renovated farm house (built in 1895), an outbuilding with two garages, a mechanical workshop and a shed, a pantry for machines, a stable for 80-100 horses.
The size of buildings: the renovated farm house around 290 m², the outbuilding 150 m², the stable around 510 m².
The main building is renovated in a rustic style.
A stone portal, wooden ceilings, farmhouse stove and extremely beautiful original cellar, transformed in a wine cellar.
The house is surrounded by a plantation of fruit trees. Besides the public water supply line, the property has its own drinking water from a well and its own water source in the forest.
The area is well connected with other infrastructure and is located only 6–7 km from the main highway exit Slovenska Bistrica.