This is a substantial property in need of finishing. Multiple buildings, pool, good sized land, large cellar area, garaging for 4 cars and beautiful gardens.
The property is located on the Slovenian cost, above Izola and very close to Portoroz in a small village in the municipality of Malija.
This would make a superb residence, tourist location etc.
• The largest private estate of the Slovenian coastal region
• A premium location just a short distance from an assortment of adventures
• A breathtaking sea view
• Top privacy and the embrace of the unique beauty of the Mediterranean region
• Several potential uses
• An option to set up a heliport on the estate
• The proximity of infrastructure to airports/ highways/ marinas
The land plot comprises of a total area of 33.102 m² The land is zoned as agricultural land, whereby the area of 5.979 m² is zoned as building land, where the property is located.
The property consists of 3 buildings located over a common basement, which is constructed up to 4th construction phase (load-bearing construction, facade, roof, windows). The interior of the building is not finished.
Net floor area by buildings:
It is possible to set up the air field for helicopters at the property, appropriate licences must be obtained for usage.
Please enquire for further information.