Semi-detached house only a few minutes away from the center of Ljubljana. Construction will begin in June 2020, and the move-in is scheduled for June 2022. Due to the large glass surfaces and the panoramic window, the rooms are very bright. In the yard there will be covered parking for 2 cars and a garden.
- Living area: 129.5 m²
- Terrace: 37 m²
- Total area: 159.9 m²
- External storage: 6.02 m²
- Green areas: 111.6 m²
1 floor — an entrance hall, a toilet, a living room with a dining room and a kitchen, a technical room, a terrace.
2 floor — 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a dressing room.
- The roof will be flat with a minimal slope
- Entrance doors with fingerprint
- All interior doors above standard height of approx. 2.4 m
- All windows with 3-layer glazing
- Electric blinds on all windows
- Heating and cooling with a reversible air/water heat pump with integrated boiler
- The heating will be underfloor, and the bathrooms will have radiators
- Ventilation with recuperation
- Air conditioners
- Walking and driving surfaces will be paved
- Garden will be planted with grass and shrubs
- Individual plots will be fenced with a metal panel fence
- Each unit will have external storage for bicycles
Location and nearby infrastructure
The area where the property will be located offers many opportunities for walks and spending free time in nature, as it is located near the landscape park Zajčja Dobrava. The house is only a few minutes away all the infrastructure for a comfortable and relaxed stay. The location of the house allows quick access by car or city bus to the city center and other areas via the nearby entrance to the Ljubljana ring road.