We present to your attention a 1700-year-old manor, which consists of four buildings, a beautiful centennial garden of 5,000 m², a swimming pool, tennis courts, a parking and a private forest plot (the entire estate occupies about 20 hectares of land).
The main house with an area of 700 m² consists of 2 floors. Two buildings of 80 m² and 40 m² are designed for agricultural use. There are also two adjacent two-storey guest houses of 320 m² each, which were renovated in 1990.
On the first floor of the main house, there is a spacious kitchen, which is connected to another small house of 70 m² with two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. There is also a hall, a living room with an access to the veranda and to the dining room, a bedroom with a bathroom and a study on this floor. On the second floor, there is another bedroom with a dressing room and a bathroom, a living room with three bedrooms, one of which with an access to the terrace, a large dressing room and a bathroom, another bathroom. In the basement, there is a wine cellar, a hall, a living room with a fireplace and a parking.
The guest house includes a living room, a kitchen and a toilet on the first floor. On the second floor, there are three bedrooms with bathrooms, a small studio and a garage.
The equipment of the house includes central heating in all houses, three fireplaces in the main house, as well as fireplaces in each of the houses.