Three-storey house located in the center of the village.
The house was builded in 1940 but it has been remodeled and decorated in 2010.
It is located at only 3 minutes by walk from the beach and the train station.
The property stands on a 120 square metres plot and has 107 residential square metres.
The lower floor has living room with open kitchen.
The first floor accomodates a double bedroom, one bathroom and two mini warehouses.
The top floor has a bedroom with 3 beds.
There is also a rooftop floor with a 15 square metres terrace and a laundry.