The villa consists of a main house, two separate buildings and is surrounded by a fully fenced plot of 34,000 м². It offers lots of privacy and only three other neighbours are situated on the same mountain.
Large living room with chimney and large-screen TV (Canal+).
Dinning room for 12 persons.
American kitchen with pantry fully equipped with Miele, Smeg and Krups high quality appliances.
Salon, kitchen and dinning room with access to the terraces and pool.
1 master bedroom equipped with a large screen, an office table and a complete bathroom in suite. Private terrace with chill out bed, telescope and cicloestátic bike.
4 bedrooms with matrimonial bed and four bathrooms with shower in suite
2 double bedrooms with matrimonial beds.
One bathroom with shower.
1 bedroom with matrimonial bed and bathroom with shower in suite.
Mostly all the bedrooms have sea views.
- Wide 68m² swimming-pool.
- Exterior dinning place at covered terrace for 12 persons.
- Four exterior chill out lounges.
- Larges and several terraces.
- High level of security and security alarm system.
- Security cameras.
- TV in the living room & master bedroom (Canal+).
- Skype satellite with English channels.
- Wi-Fi ADSL.
- Ipod support.
- B& W speakers.
- Printer for guests use.
- Domotik system to open curtains and LED lights (Annex 2).
- Games for kids (swing, trampolin, pool toys).
The price includes:
- Water, gas, electricity. Housekeepers (a couple living in a separate apartment in the property) from Monday to Saturday, 8 hours per day.
- Only breakfat is prepared daily (food and grocery shopping is NOT included).
- Daily room and house cleaning.
- Towels are washed twice per week and bed sheets once per week.
- Daily pool maintenance (or as needed).
- Daily garden and yard maintenance (or as needed).
- Small repair services as needed.
Location and nearby objects
The villa is located one of the most exclusive areas of Ibiza; offering a breathtaking 200 degree view across Salinas, Formentera, Es Vedra, the Conejeras Islands and the Spanish main land. A few kilometres downhill over an asphalted road you have access to the famous beach Cala d'Hort where the famous landmark and mysterious rock island Es Vedra is located. Due to extremely high concentrations of metals and minerals, the rock creates a highly magnetic field, which makes it the 3rd most magnetic spot on the globe. At maximum 10 km. from the beaches of Cala D'Hort, Cala Carbó and Cala Vadella. Supermarket at 4 Km. Ibiza town at 20 minutes by car.