Villa with 4 bedrooms and a swimming pool in a classic style, 100 meters from the sandy beach on the Costa Dorada L'Ametlla de Mar.
Description of the villa:
- Location: 100 meters from the small sandy beach
- The villa is decorated in classic style
- House area 350 m²
- Plot area 800 m²
- The garden of 600 m²
- The maximum capacity of the villa 8 people
- Number of bedrooms 4
- Number of bathrooms 3
- Partial view of the sea and swimming pool
- Distance from the beach 100 meters (small sandy beach)
- Distance to shops bars restaurants 800 meters
- Distance to airport Reus Airport 45 km the airport in Barcelona 130 km
- Distance to the croup. Centre Tarragona 50 km the center of Barcelona 150 km
- Private pool
- Summer terrace and outdoor area 200 m²
- Garage Parking
- WIFI Internet
Services included in the rental price:
- Bed linen and towels
- utilities within reasonable limits
- care of the pool 1 time per week
- information support of Russian representative.
- Security deposit of 2000 euros
- Minimum rental period 2 weeks
- The final cleaning of the villa € 200.
L'Ametlla de Mar is situated on the coast of the well-known resort, famous around the world — Costa Dorada. The town is in the province of Tarragona, which, in turn, is located in southern Catalonia. All this shows that the L'Ametlla de Mar has a favorable geographical position.
Here a superb Mediterranean climate L'Ametlla de Mar truly makes this resort an ideal place otdyha. More always pleases you with its warmth. And it happens because the whole year is dominated by sunny, warm days. The average temperature for the year range from 23 to + 33 degrees. In winter the temperature does not drop below 20 degrees.
Since L'Ametlla de Mar on the Costa Dorada, then you have a great opportunity to visit the local attractions and sights. Here you can visit the amusement park Port Aventura. For fans of a healthy lifestyle built a special sports complex, water park, which will amaze you with its size. In one of the oldest cities in Spain, in Tarragona, you can explore the wide variety of monuments that were built during the time of Roman domination.