The 22-story elite residence comprises 44 unique apartments: three apartments with four bedrooms, 17 three-bedroom apartments, 24 two-bedroom apartments, as well as 44 utility rooms and 59 basement garages.
The residence has:
- Open-air swimming pool ”infinity“ with salt water and with the effect of the beach covered with marble chips
- Indoor temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Gym in the basement
- The Social Club, located on the roof
- Padel tennis court
- BBQ area in the garden (area of the garden is more than 3000 m²)
- Equipped children's playground
Variants of apartments
At the moment, 32 apartments with two and three bedrooms are available in the residence. The cost of apartments ranges from € 707,604 to € 1,242,412 (from € 5,641,43/ m²).
- Two-bedroom — 125-195 m²
- Three-bedroom — 163-220 m²
- Temperature, humidity and sunlight control
- Mechanical ventilation system
- A centralized aspiration system in each apartment
- Electric shutters
- ”Warm and cold floor“ system
- Water heating system
- A system of pipelines for collecting waste and sorting for processing
- The future owners of apartments will be given BMW i3 model car and an individual place for its recharging, along with the BMW Cruise Bike.
- LEED GOLD certificate guarantees complete indoor comfort, as well as an environmental quality of public places, and a comprehensive reduction of energy consumption. The ecologically rational residence is ready to live in, as all the above advantages are available from the first visit.
Benidorm offers a huge selection of bars, pubs and Tapas bars. In Benidorm, there are more than 2000 shops throughout the city with a flexible work schedule.
Location and nearby objects
Benidorm is the largest tourist resort area. The city is located on the shore of two sandy beaches (Playa de Levante and Playa de Poniente).
The airport is located at a distance of 59 km away from the elite residence; the provincial capital of Alicante is 45 km away; Valencia is 139 km away; Altea is 10 km away, and Polop is 12 km away from the building.