Modern apartments on the Poniente beach with terraces and sea views. All apartments are oriented to the south, which allows you to enjoy the sun almost all day.
This colossal project of more than 10,000 m², includes living quarters, common areas and recreation areas, with large gardens, jacuzzi pools, a chillout area and a beach area of over 2,000 m² with natural grass.
The residential complex also has a large sports field with a tennis court, a sports court and a panoramic gym of 120 m².
On the territory there is a sports court with nets for basketball and mini-basketball and football gates, paddle courts, a playground, climbing walls with rubber floors.
The chillout area has an area of more than 290 m², with a bar counter built into the pool, sofas and armchairs. The heated pool has a size of 25x5 m, the main pool for adults is 400 m², tiled, interior lighting with color changes, has stairs for people with disabilities and an area with an imitation beach. There is also a children's pool with a themed lake, three heated jacuzzis for 6–8 people.
The Pool Beach Area has an area of over 2,200 m² around the pools, with natural grass, gardens and umbrellas and sun beds. Outdoor relaxation areas are equipped with tables and benches for board games such as chess, dominoes, cards, as well as a picnic area.
The panoramic gym, glazed overlooking the pools, equipped with fitness equipment, a Finnish sauna, a massage room, changing rooms, toilets and showers.
In the residential complex there are apartments of the following types:
- with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, ranging from 109 m², priced from 290.000 €;
- with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, ranging from 139 m², priced from 392.000 €;
- with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private solarium, with an area of 278 m², a solarium area of 86 m², priced at 755.000 €;
- with four bedrooms and two bathrooms, ranging from 237 m², priced from 750.000 €.
- Perimeter fencing, video surveillance — with wall-mounted intercom in addition to installing a perimeter security system with video cameras.
- Pedestrian entrances — in different facades and the main access through the video intercom.
- The area of the complex with trees and landscaping is equipped with the necessary watering installation, as well as outdoor furniture and lighting.
Location and nearby infrastructure
Benidorm is the youngest Spanish resort, which in recent years has managed to turn into one of the most popular beach destinations not only of the Costa Blanca, but also of the whole country.
In Benidorm, it will be comfortable for those who know what a bustling resort city is, who love to combine lying on the beaches with parties in clubs and easily reconcile with the absence of antiquities, which are replaced by amusement parks. This resort is like a supermarket in which families with children, retirees, young people, and all those who want to have a great rest on some of the best beaches in the Mediterranean will find everything they need.