A main house has a total usable area of 355 m² distributed on the ground floor (139 m²), upper floor (151 m²) and basement (66 m²).
On a large plot there is a garage for two cars, a parking for four cars, a heated swimming pool of 8x4 m, a tropical garden with two ponds and a waterfall, a palm garden with 20 species of palm trees and fruit trees.
A Golden Visa can be obtained with the purchase of this property (residence permit for investments).
- A ground floor: a guest apartment with a separate exit from the street and wheelchair access, with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living-dining room, a large fully equipped kitchen, a utility room, a laundry room and two covered terraces.
- An upper floor: an apartment with a separate exit from the street and wheelchair access. The apartment has a living room, a dining room, two bedrooms with a bathroom, a laundry room and a partially covered terrace.
- A basement: a study with a shower and a toilet, a technical room.
In the guest house:
- A ground floor: a workshop and a multi-functional room.
- A first floor: two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- A basement with a kitchenette (35 m²).
A fireplace, stone floor, a whirlpool, a built-in kitchen.
Location and nearby infrastructure
The villa is located in the municipality of Santa Ursula, in the north of Tenerife, near the tourist centers of Puerto de la Cruz and La Orotava with its old historical center. In a few minutes you can reach the city center with all the shops, public services, restaurants, bars, schools. First of all, this beautiful area has a high standard of living in high quality villas.