This magnificent off plan 226 m², 4 en-suite bedroom modern-contemporary designed chalet that incorporates large volumes of glass will sit in the sunniest part of the resort with a large south facing terrace and is available for non-Swiss residents to purchase. In a peaceful and quiet highly sought after area of Nendaz, the chalet in a West facing direction will include a large South facing terrace along with easy car access in both summer and winter.
As part of a 4 chalet project all with Secondary Residence Permits, chalet A in its own flat 945 m² parcel comes with 76 m² of terraces and balconies while the ski shuttle bus stop just 100m from your door.
The chalet split on two floors will comprise:
- Entrance hall with storage cupboards
- 3 en-suite double bedrooms each with bath, toilet and basin
- 1 en-suite master bedroom with dressing area. En-suite with corner bath, double sink and toilet
- Garage for 1 car
- Technical area
- Exterior parking
- Entrance from parking and rear terrace (18 m²)
- Fully fitted kitchen with central workarea/breakfast bar
- Guest wc
- Large living room and dining area
- Large panoramic modern windows to North, West and South aspects
At this stage it is still possible to modify the interior of the chalet to suit client wishes. Working with the developers team it is also possible to choose your own kitchen, bathrooms, tiles and flooring.
For more information on this amazing chalet opportunity and to arrange a visit please contact us.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 226 m² split over 2 floors
- 945 m² flat plot
- Sunny location
- 3 minutes walk to centre
- Large panoramic windows
- South facing terrace