This outstanding South facing luxury chalet that perfectly blends both traditional and modern aspects will commence construction in 2015. Situated near the forest in a very quiet area it is distinguished by its magnificent views and copious amounts of daily sunshine.
Split over 3 floors with a total sales area of 344.55 m², the surrounding nature is reflected in the quality of the materials used: reclaimed wood, natural stone and slate. Attention has also been paid to the typology, internal space and circulation of the building as well as its relationship with the surrounding nature.
The chalet 's living and dining rooms are located on the middle floor, acting as a filter between the parent 's sleeping areas located in the attic and children 's spaces on the ground floor. Below the magnificent timber beams there is a lounge with an impressive black granite fireplace with excellent spatial planning.
The kitchen space and dining area boast a fine balance between traditional and modern materials. Large windows offer a fabulous show in every season. Indeed, the chalet offers a unique view over one of the most iconic mountains in the region: Le Grand Combin.
The three floors offer:
Lower Ground Floor
- Two En-suite double bedrooms with access to grand South facing terrace with Jacuzzi
- Fitness Room
- Large Cave
- Technical Room
- Large bright living room with fireplace
- Open plan kitchen with central workstation and breakfast bar area
- Large dining area
- Access to grand terrace large enough for entertaining
- Spa with 26.4 m² swimming pool (Minergie label), Hammam, shower and changing room
- Laundry Room
- Double Garage
- Entrance hall with coat cupboard
- Master bedroom suite with small South facing balcony
There is also the possibility to have the chalet built with old wood facades insted of heated treated wood at a cost of 8 '500,000 CHF for the chalet.
For more information, the brochure and to arrange a visit, please contact us.
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Outstanding views
- South Facing
- 344.55 m² sales surface
- Fitness Room
- Spa with swimming pool
- Large living room with fireplace
- Open plan kitchen