For sale directly from the developer spacious and modern 2/3 bedroom apartments in a new construction, completed with all comforts:
- big spaces and luminosity
- exclusive and peaceful area at a few minutes from TASIS (The American School in Switzerland) and Franklin University
- big terraces (covered)
- private gardens (flat)
- cozy residence of just 6 apartments
- peaceful area with private access road
- surrounded by green (protected area, parks, gardens)
- advanced and flexible home-automation system (domotics)
- plugs for electrical cars in the garage (independent)
- minimum impact on the environment (zero emissions) and low energy consumption: combined system with solar panels, energy accumulators and geothermal heatpumps
- minimum condominium costs
- private laundries, large parking places (sold separately)
The apartment is wisely divided between night and day-area, each having wide private terraces. Finishings are still customizable.
The residence is located in a green, quiet and protected area. In order to preserve these values, the developers used an integratedsystem of technology and devices, in order to minimize the environmental impact and reduce the energy consumption. It has been calculated that, thanks to its particular integrated system, the annual amount of energy costs is reduced by up to 80%, compared to traditional systems (oil).
Location and nearby infrastructure
The property is positioned on the slopes of Montagnola (Collina d’Oro), oriented south/west, more precisely of Arasio, an exclusive area and one of the most renowned ones of the whole southern Switzerland region. Being a purely residential and very green area, the neighborhood is ideal for families, and the neighbourhood is mostly composed by single-family houses and small buildings.
The advantage of this area, in addition to the incontaminated beauty of the vegetation and its tranquillity, is the proximity of presigious international schools, such as TASIS (The American School in Switzerland, 6–18 years) and the Franklin Univeristy (International University accredited by the Swiss Confederation and the United States), both just a few minutes away from the Optima Residence. That is why the neighbourhood is an international social context. Collina d’Oro, or Golden Hill, is a district that offers great facilities, mild taxation, security, recreation, education and a lot of sun, offering thefore a high quality of life.
Specically, the residence is located in a private street in the middle of a very sunny plateau facing a hidden green hillside near a beautiful playground for children, just a few minutes away from the main services and transportations.