This stunning chalet in Verbier is a spectacular luxury alpine property. The beautiful old wood exterior is traditionally Swiss but once inside, kitchens and bathrooms showcase ultra-modern design, whilst the bedrooms transport you to the last days of the Raj.
This chalet can be combined with the eihbour chalet (which sleeps 7 – 9 guests) so that larger parties of 17 – 20 people can book both properties together.
The first floor is given over to a huge open plan living and dining area which offers guests ample space in which to eat and relax. The kitchen/dining room is linked by a fully equipped bar area to a double height reception room with open fireplace and TV snug. Large windows lead on to a large wrap-around balcony with spectacular views over the Val de Bagnes.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a charming master suite, complete with dressing room, bathroom and private terrace. Flowing curtains and colourful throws, give the bedroom a romantic feel.
Four further bedrooms are located on the ground floor (below the sitting and dining floor). All the beds have sprung mattresses, goosedown bedding and crisp Egyptian cotton sheets. The spacious en-suite bathrooms have baths and separate showers and are all stocked with luxury toiletries.
- All of the bedrooms are wired for sound and vision with their own TVs and networked Crestron entertainment system.
- the cosy ground floor TV area, offers the perfect place for children to enjoy their favourite TV programmes, while the flat screen TV in the upstairs living area means adults can enjoy their own movie
- the chalet also has a spectacular pool and spa complex including hammam
- panorama windows encompass the far reaching view in all directions with doors opening out onto a spacious sun terrace with outdoor hot tub
- the bar area with comfortable sofas makes the perfect place to relax at the end of the day
- dedicated driver service
- internal elevator to all floors
- underground parking for up to 3 vehicles.