The residential complex is made up of private villas with panoramic views of the Bay is located in the north-east of the island, a few minutes from the most popular beaches and island entertainment.
The project involves the perfect combination of modern amenities and surrounded by palm trees, in a quiet area of Choeng Mon. Each villa has a swimming pool and terrace overlooking the Big Buddha Temple and the Gulf of Thailand.
Types of villas
- Pure villas — 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Palladium villas — 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Platinum villas — 3 and 4 bedrooms
85 percent of the project has already been built and sold.
The villa has two main bedrooms, a third guest bedroom upstairs, each of them has a balcony with a gorgeous view of the bay. The fourth guest bedroom is downstairs and is mainly used as a staff room. At the middle level is a spacious living room an open, dining room and kitchen, with a terrace and infinity pool.
Schedule payments in the construction of:
- Reservation — 120,000 baht
- Payment of land: 3.5m THB within 30 days after signing the agreement, the land is registered in the buyer
- 20% of the price — within 30 days from the date of signing of contracts
- 25% of the cost — at the end of Funds
- 25% of the — at the end of the roof structure
- 20% of the cost — after completion of roofing tiles, installation of windows/ doors
- 10% of the cost — after completion of construction