The new complex of 6 two-storey villas of about 130 square meters, each is just a few minutes'walk from the beach Big Budda in the picturesque area of the island Bangrak among coconut groves.
- Private swimming pool
- Spacious open living room with views of the tropical garden and pool access
- A fully equipped European kitchen
- A dining room and a guest bathroom on the ground floor
- Two bedrooms with private bathrooms and terraces on the second floor
- Each villa has its own parking.
- From the second floor of some houses overlooking the sea.
From the center of Big Buddha Beach, just one kilometer in a straight line (or ten minutes on the way) to the airport and twenty minutes (or five kilometers) — to Chaweng Beach. A to Fisherman's Village, which is Bophut, you can even take a walk.
There's enough quiet and secluded place to feel like to get away from the hustle and bustle, and at the same time — from here you can quickly reach the main beaches that you can have fun, if one day peace and quiet will become a burden.