Villas for sale:
- Two-bedroom pool villa (completed: January, 2015). Consisits of 165 m² — built area, 223 m² — land area. Asking price is 264,000$.
- Three-bedroom pool villa with garden (completed: December, 2015). Consisits of 245 m² — built area, 410 m² — land area. Asking price is 415,000$.
Company offers rental income share 60% for the villa owners, 40% for the company management.
Common fee (project security, common electricity, common gardening): 1,050$/year.
- A furnished living room that includes a sofa and television.
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining area (kitchen includes an electric stove, oven, microwave and utensils).
- A spacious bedroom with a queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, dresser, a private entrance, and views and access to the pool.
- A master bedroom with a queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, dresser, access to the living room and views of the pool.
- A courtyard with a small terrace, swimming pool, an outdoor shower and garden furniture with sun loungers.
- Covered parking with an automatic gate.
The project successfully sold out three phases of total 43 villas from 2014. In 2016 the children park was launched and the whole project including villas, kids park and a restaurant is now running as family resort.
In 2017 the project will be extended with SPA complex which will be the largest in southern Phuket and there are also some extensions to Rawai Park planned.
Project is managed by developer.
The community includes 43 villas, a restaurant featuring international cuisine, a park with a children’s playground and water features, a spa (will be opened in September 2017) and a reception and management office.
Location and nearby infrastructure
A luxury villa community is located in southern Phuket. It is situated just 300 meters from Rawai Beach and other seafront tourist attractions such as cafes, restaurants, shopping complexes, grocery stores and a seafood market.
Within a 4 km, the most beautiful beaches for swimming and snorkeling, beaches Naiharn and Yanuy.
In 10 minutes drive from schools and kindergartens, supermarkets.