Arranged as a courtyard estate the villa has a scale that impresses featuring a land plot approaching 1,500 m² with five connected buildings arranged around a large resort-sized central swimming pool. Creating a totally private enclosure, the main rooms are planned to share relaxing views onto the pool, the reflective ponds and tropical gardens, with a mix of public and private spaces. A bespoke villa, it is a timeless and beautiful indoor-outdoor tropical home, always bright and always breezy, made elegant with carefully chosen imported Italian tiles and the use of natural and light coloured materials that compliment the overall design and workmanship.
Featuring seven bedrooms – a whole building dedicated to the master suite plus more bedrooms in two additional buildings at the pool and the upper levels – three living areas, two of which are outside and covered. That’s not to mention the modern kitchen, the pantry, the utility and storerooms or the connecting corridors which make a fine backdrop for displaying oriental artworks and sculptures. And the carport, front gardens and ponds. It is a large home, ideal for families and entertaining.
Separate Master Pavilion of 100 m² approx, Bedroom, Office, Walk through and Bathroom
Five king size double bedrooms – all with ensuite bathrooms and electric curtains (1 currently used as gym)
Two further separate ensuite bedrooms (suitable for helpers or other guests). (7 ensuite bedrooms)
· Undercover outdoor entertaining area
· Large Sala also suitable for entertaining
· Large swimming pool with night-time lighting effects,
· Sunbathing decks and water features
· Entrance area with ponds (koi)
- Pool: 20m Private Freshwater
- No Management Fees
- Water well on site.
- 10kW solar generation plant
- Two Car Garage
- Furnished: Fully
- Ownership: Thai LLC
- Extensive GREEN features – solar heating and electricity generation with low wattage LED devices making for an ECO friendly home with minimal monthly running costs. Many a/c’s upgraded to quiet/efficient Inverter type, Bionized freshwater system for the 20M swimming pool and own water supply.
- Outdoor entertainment (inc Pool),470 sqm
- Landscaped Gardens 250 sqm
- Separate Pool equipment room with easy access
- All areas accessible via undercover walkways for all weather convenience (including 2 car garage)
- Fully secure with solid walls around the perimeter
- Fully landscaped garden area with established trees and plants, ponds, water features and solid paths
- Low maintenance garden watering system
- Professionally garden area illumination for night-time ambience
- Numerous fishponds throughout property
- Secure front entrance from the main road
Location and nearby infrastructure
The villa is non-estate and located in a prestigious residential area, in a quiet road of similar large residences in Layan, It is about 2 km from the beach and 2 km from international supermarket, restaurants and facilities at Boat Avenue. Furthermore, the property enjoys its own water supply, extensive solar electricity generation/water heating and low power LED fittings throughout. These make for extremely low running costs for a home of this size