All 12 photo

Contact a manager at Tranio.com, and we will find you a suitable New home or property from among our 90,000 offers across 49 countries around the globe

Luxery apartments in a prestigious residential complex in Alanya

55,000 $
932 $ /m²
Send a request
Total area: 59 m²
Send a request
Features
  • Built in 2016
  • Sea at 240 m
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Swimming pool
  • Sea view

Introducing the new investment project of residential luxury apartments by the famous builder in Alanya.

Description

You can buy a cozy apartment with one or two bedrooms at attractive prices, in interest-free installments and settled in a ready-to-live-in apartment in September 2016. With each stage of the construction the prices will rise by 10%. Therefore, buying an apartment at the present momen, you will save up to 30% of the purchase price, and in addition the payment will be scheduled in aacordance with your wishes: 10% down payment and the remaining 90% within 24 months. Prices for apartments from 47,000 euros.

Types of apartments

We offer the following types of apartments:

• Type 1: 1-bedroom apartments (59 – 63 sqm): living room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and balcony.

Price from 47,000 to 67,000 euros, depending on the floor and the view from the window of the sea or the mountains.

• Type 2: 2-bedroom penthouses (123 sqm): living room with kitchenette, 2 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 balconies. Price 110,000 euros.

• Type 3: 3-room apartments (185 square meters). First floor: 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms and a balcony. Second floor: living room with open kitchen, 1 bedroom with bathroom, 1 toilet and a large terrace. Price 130,000 euro.

Interior

Each apartment will be fully finished with the use of high quality materials:

floor ceramic tiles of the first class

door of armored steel

double glazed windows and PVC frames

built-in kitchen cabinets of MDF with a glossy surface

bathroom with a shower and lockers

instantaneous water heater

air conditioning in all rooms

intercom

Additional amenities

The residence offers:

• Outdoor Swimming Pool

• pool bar

• indoor swimming pool

• sauna

• Fitness Centre

• barbecue area

• children playground

• vitamin bar

• emergency generator

Location

The living residence is located in the popular district Mahmutlar, about 11 km from the center of Alanya. The beach is only 240 meters away, the nearest market is in 100 meters. The center of Mahmutlar is located within walking distance. Here you can find a great variety of shops, cafes and restaurants. The distance to the new international airport Alanya-Gazipasa is 34 km, that significantly increases the value of this real estate in Turkey.

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in Turkey.

You can see more new homes for sale in Alanya elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Submit a request for a purpose proposal
Maria Zharaya
Maria Zharaya
Head of Tranio Turkey
+44 20 3608 1267
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    Send one more request
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 6%