All 5 photo

Two-level apartments with balconies in a residential complex with a spa, fitness rooms and a restaurant, Ialova, Turkey

167,000 $
1,237 $ /m²
Send a request
Total area: 135 m² 4 bedrooms 1 bathroom
Send a request
Features
  • Built in 2016
  • 4-floor building
  • Total rooms: 5
  • Balcony or terrace

We offer spacious four-bedroom apartments with areas from 135 m² to 138 m² in a residence consisting of ten four-storey buildings. The complex features a territory of 17,000 m², around-the-clock security, a parking, separate swimming pools and fitness rooms for men and women, a hamam, a spa, a sauna, a steam bath, a children's playground, a restaurant, a cafe.

Advantages

In case of 40% initial payment — instalment plan for the remaining 60% within 12 months

Location and nearby objects

The property is located seven kilometers from the city center, near a hospital and educational institutions, 68 km from an airport.

Statistics in Turkey

Price per m², $
1,050
Healthcare efficiency level
70
Crime rate
40
Real estate Price, $
Apartment in the city centre, m² 1,049.25
Apartment in a bedroom community, m² 586.6
Transport Price, $
Public transport, 1 ride 0.52
Monthly travel card 37.99
Taxi, 1 km 0.57
Petrol, 1 l 1.22
Food Price, $
Water, 1.5 l 0.35
Milk, 1 l 0.74
White bread, 500 g 0.42
Eggs, a dozen 1.81
Chicken fillet, 1 kg 3.62
Education Price, $
Kindergarten, per month 264.3
International school, per year 5,760.38
Health care index
Staff competence 72.28
Medical equipment 81.04
Research accuracy and completeness 70.79
Attitude towards patients 65.6
Security index
Crime rate 41.92
The risk of being robbed 37.89
The risk of car theft 39.65
The risk of break-in and property damage 39.36

The data is provided by numbeo.com and based on the answers of its users.
Tranio does not guarantee its reliability.

Show the entire statistics

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in Turkey.

You can see more new homes for sale in Ialova elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Enquire about this new home
Maria Zharaya
Maria Zharaya
Head of Tranio Turkey
+44 17 4822 0039
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 6%
    Call us
    Send a request
    Location choice
    • еще ...
    • City, Region, Country
    Loading...
    • Nothing found
    • Nothing found