All 9 photo

Apartments with picturesque views in a luxury residential complex with pools, a sauna and tennis courts, in the central area of Istanbul

387,000 $
4,552 $ /m²
Send a request
Total area: 85 m² 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
Send a request
Features
  • Built in 2011
  • Total rooms: 2
  • Sea at 3,000 m
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Swimming pool
  • Forest view

We offer different apartments with views of the pool and the surrounding forest. The residence features a green area of 130,000 m², three outdoor and one indoor pools, a fitness center, a sauna, bike paths, a covered parking, around-the-clock security, tennis courts and more.

Apartments options

One-bedroom apartments (85 m²) — from 341,000 euros to 396,000 euros

Two-bedroom apartments (110 m²) — 477,000 euros

Two-bedroom duplex apartments (170 m²) — from 625,000 euros to 646,000 euros

Three-bedroom apartments (170 m²) — from 714,000 euros to 800,000 euros

Three-bedroom duplex apartments (170 m²) — 679,000 euros

Four-bedroom apartments (255 m²) — from 1,183,000 euros to 1,250,000 euros

Four-bedroom penthouses (340 m²) — from 2,451,000 euros to 2,652,000 euros

Five-bedroom penthouses (300 m²) — 1,679,000 euros

Advantages

30% initial instalment, the remaining 70% with interest-free instalment plan for 60 months.

Statistics in Istanbul

Crime rate
43
Transport Price, $
Taxi, 1 km 0.57
Petrol, 1 l 1.22
Food Price, $
Water, 1.5 l 0.39
Milk, 1 l 0.73
White bread, 500 g 0.33
Eggs, a dozen 1.49
Chicken fillet, 1 kg 3.41
Education Price, $
Kindergarten, per month 228.52
International school, per year 5,078.21
Security index
Crime rate 50.0
The risk of car theft 75.0

The data is provided by numbeo.com and based on the answers of its users.
Tranio does not guarantee its reliability.

Show the entire statistics

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other apartments for sale in Turkey.

You can see more apartments for sale in Istanbul elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Enquire about this apartment
Maria Zharaya
Maria Zharaya
Head of Tranio Turkey
+44 17 4822 0039
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 6%
    Call us
    Send a request
    Location choice
    • еще ...
    • City, Region, Country
    Loading...
    • Nothing found
    • Nothing found