All 8 photo

New apartments in a residence with a pool and lounge areas, in the center of Istanbul, Turkey

145,000 $
3,295 $ /m²
Send a request
Total area: 44 m² 1 bedroom 1 bathroom
Send a request
Features
  • Built in 2016
  • 14-floor building
  • Total rooms: 2
  • Balcony or terrace

We offer apartments with different layouts in a residence consisting of four 14-storey apartment buildings and a 13-storey office building (672 apartments and 149 home offices in total). The complex features communal outdoor terraces, an open swimming pool, an inner courtyard and lounge areas.

Apartments options

One-bedroom flats (44 m²) — from 128,000 euros

Two-bedroom flats (85 m² — 94 m²) — from 210,000 euros

Advantages

40% initial payment, the remaining 60% by installments for 36 months.

Location and nearby objects

The property is located within a five-minute walk from a metrobus station, a metro station and a tram stop.

Statistics in Istanbul

Crime rate
43
Transport Price, $
Taxi, 1 km 0.57
Petrol, 1 l 1.22
Food Price, $
Water, 1.5 l 0.38
Milk, 1 l 0.72
White bread, 500 g 0.33
Eggs, a dozen 1.48
Chicken fillet, 1 kg 3.4
Education Price, $
Kindergarten, per month 227.92
International school, per year 5,064.95
Security index
Crime rate 50.0
The risk of car theft 75.0

The data is provided by numbeo.com and based on the answers of its users.
Tranio does not guarantee its reliability.

Show the entire statistics

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in Turkey.

You can see more new homes for sale in Istanbul elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Enquire about this new home
Maria Zharaya
Maria Zharaya
Head of Tranio Turkey
+44 17 4822 0039
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 6%
    Call us
    Send a request
    Location choice
    • еще ...
    • City, Region, Country
    Loading...
    • Nothing found
    • Nothing found