All 9 photo

Spacious apartment with floor-to-ceiling windows in a residence with a panoramic view, pools, a tennis court and a spa, Istanbul, Turkey

188,000 $
1,416 $ /m²
Send a request
Total area: 132 m² 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
Send a request
  • Built in 2014
  • 8-floor building
  • Total rooms: 3
  • Sea at 1,000 m
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Swimming pool
  • Sea view
  • Lake view

We offer high-quality apartments with convenient layouts in a residential complex on a rise, consisting of 14 buildings of four types.

The residence with a territory of 30,000 m² features a panoramic view of the sea and Büyükçekmece Lake, 18,000 m² are occupied by green areas and lounges. In the territory of the complex you find indoor and outdoor pools, jogging and walking paths, different sports facilities, a sauna and a hamam, a spa area, a covered parking, a children's playground and a kindergarten, a fitness center, basketball and volleyball courts, a tennis court, a football mini-field, a yoga ground, a beauty salon, cafes, around-the-clock security and video surveillance.

Apartments options

Two-bedroom apartments (132 m² — 163 m²) — from 165,700 euros to 208,000 euros

Three-bedroom apartments (184 m² — 195 m²) — from 215,000 euros to 257,300 euros

Four-bedroom apartments (202 m² — 275 m²) — from 240,000 euros to 516,400 euros


  • Built-in kitchen is equipped with premium appliances and furniture
  • Two conditioners
  • Laminated flooring
  • Ceramic tiles in bathrooms, kitchen and coridors
  • Video intercom


Possibility to pay 70%, remaining 30% by installments

Location and nearby objects

The property is located ten minutes away from the main highway, five minutes from the promenade and university, 20 minutes from Ataturk Airport, 15 minutes from large shopping centers and 30 minutes from the city center.

Statistics in Istanbul

Crime rate
Transport Price, $
Taxi, 1 km 0.57
Petrol, 1 l 1.22
Food Price, $
Water, 1.5 l 0.38
Milk, 1 l 0.72
White bread, 500 g 0.33
Eggs, a dozen 1.48
Chicken fillet, 1 kg 3.4
Education Price, $
Kindergarten, per month 227.92
International school, per year 5,064.95
Security index
Crime rate 50.0
The risk of car theft 75.0

The data is provided by and based on the answers of its users.
Tranio does not guarantee its reliability.

Show the entire statistics

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other apartments for sale in Turkey.

You can see more apartments for sale in Istanbul elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Enquire about this apartment
Maria Zharaya
Maria Zharaya
Head of Tranio Turkey
+44 17 4822 0039
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 6%
    Call us
    Send a request
    Location choice
    • еще ...
    • City, Region, Country
    • Nothing found
    • Nothing found