Construction at this exciting project of new villa is well underway.
Koyunbaba is approximately 3.5 km from the centre of Yalikavak, with its smaller neighbouring resort of Gumusluk approx 4 kms away. Bodrum Milas International airport is 58 kms, less than 1 hour drive from this new project and Bodrum centre itself, 22 kms.
Externally, each villa resembles a single level building however, the accommodation is spread over 2 floors. Each villa sits on its own plot of 1,000 m².
Only 6 villas at this location all with private pools, gardens, sea views and car port parking space for 2 cars. Open plan rooms, bi-fold doors, lots of glass and contemporary designed architecture set these villas apart from many other villa designs in the Bodrum area. Although open plan living and internal dining areas, unusually the kitchens are separate rooms. A glass fronted ‘atrium style’ entrance leads into a reception hallway which leads to the lovely open plan living/dining space. 4 bedrooms in total are spread over 2 floors (3 bedrooms at gound level – 2 of them en-suite), 1 bedroom at lower ground level – en-suite), there are also 2 family bathrooms, 1 on each floor. At lower ground floor level is a Cinema room as well as sauna and steam room and a small kitchennete.
Outside, each villa has its own sea-facing private pool 8m x 4m, wooden decking and private lawned and landscaped gardens. A wooden decked terrace of some 45 m² spans the front length of the villa and is perfect for dining, lounging and BBQing. Lawned and landscaped sea-facing gardens complete the exterior of these beautiful, contemporary homes, be one of the first to own one!
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 3.5 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Gumusluk bay, 12 km to Gundogan, 22 km to Bodrum
- SEA/ BEACH: 750 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500m (Migros Koyunbaba)
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2070): EURO 1,500,000
Updated on January 7, 2021 at 10:47 am
- Property ID: 2070
- Price: € 1,500,000
- Property Size: 250 m²
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Property Type: -Villa
- Property Status: Modern, Rental Potential, Sea View
- PROPERTY TYPE: New build detached villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2020
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 250 m²
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m²
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 3 en-suite and 2 family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea views and access to pool and garden
- KITCHEN: Modern fully fitted separate kitchen with Luxury designer fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and wooden
- GARDEN: Private, landscaped sea-facing gardens
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool 4m x 8m, 150cm deep, wooden sundeck
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private parking
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Alarm and gated
- FURNISHED: No
Location and nearby infrastructure
About KOYUNBABA (Yalikavak/Gumusluk)
Koyunbaba is approximately 3.5 km from the centre of Yalikavak which is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.