All 16 photos

Hotel rooms, apartments and residences in a luxury hotel complex on the island of Palm Jumeirah

Price on request
Send a request
Send a request
Features
  • Built in 2016
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Internet
  • TV
  • Sea view
  • Swimming pool
  • Garden
  • Car parks

This complex is a new icon of the five star hotels of Dubai and emulate all subsequent projects.

The complex spans 88,000 м² and includes 481 rooms, overlooking the sea or to the side of the continent — to the famous area of Dubai Marina with skyscrapers, as well as 221 luxury residence with a selection of bedrooms from one to three.

The complex offers luxurious penthouses and six exclusive beach villas.

The hotel will feature services and amenities created to satisfy the most diverse wishes of the guests, including the impressive dining rooms, a world class chef and a modern spa center.

Completion is scheduled for the end of 2016.

Purchase terms

The first installment is 35% — 40% of the cost. Balance is payable on completion of construction. You can apply to the bank for a loan right now. Upon completion of construction of the facility, the bank pays the remainder.

Equipment

For the interiors of the rooms and residences used only the finest materials such as marble, granite, wood, hardwood, which creates a feeling of luxury.

The hotel rooms, fitted sliding windows from floor to ceiling, leading to a spacious terraces with stunning views of the Arabian Sea.

Advantages

Thanks to the highest level of service in the hotel, demand and rising prices for the project will always be very high.

By the unique investment structure, the owner is guaranteed to receive a share proportional to its share of hotel rooms, in the amount of 40% of net revenues in all of the hotel, regardless of whether or not his room busy. The remaining 60% will be spent on operating costs and fees. Also the owner has 14 nights a year free use of hotel rooms.

Apartment owners will be able to use the service delivery of their apartments in the rental property program. And to make a profit on special conditions.

Infrastructure

  • 10 selected restaurants and bars.
  • Spa with 10 treatment rooms and an area of over 800 м².
  • Fitness center with an area of over 450 м² with a sea view.
  • 3 separate outdoor swimming pools in various recreation areas.
  • Water sports on the beach.
  • Child Center.
  • Shopping facilities on site.
  • Library and recreation lounges.
  • A spacious conference room.
  • Only in Dubai banquet hall that can cater for up to 465 people.
  • Concierge 24/7.
  • Hotel service for residences.
  • 24 — hour room service for all residents.
  • Private pier, jetty.
  • Beach Club.
  • Sports facilities, including tennis and squash.
  • Entertainment centers.

Location and nearby objects

The complex is situated on the man-made island Palm Jumeirah. This unique island is located in the Persian Gulf, near the infrastructure of the business center of Dubai.

Connections between Dubai and Palm Jumeirah will be carried out by high-speed monorail train.

For vehicles constructed tunnel with three lanes in each direction.

supermarket-icon
Supermarkets
school-icon
Schools
cafe-icon
Cafe and restaurants
hospital-icon
Hospitals
airport-icon
Airports
Reset

More properties

If this property wasn’t for you, take a look at other new homes for sale in UAE.

You can see more new homes for sale in Palm Jumeirah elsewhere on our website.

Similar listings

We select ads that may interest you.

Enquire about this new home
Svetlana Larionova
Svetlana Larionova
Real Estate Expert Tranio in Palm Jumeirah
+44 20 3608 1267
Send a request
    When you submit a request, you agree to our terms and conditions
    Send one more request
    • 0% commission to Tranio
    • Residence permit support
    • Mortgage rates from 5%